The new light electromobility and more precisely the Electrically Assisted Bicycle is today an essential vector in our lives.
The role of the EN 15194 standard is sometimes still unclear.
- What is the EN 15194 standard for Electrically Assisted Bicycle ?
- How to carry out all the tests required by the standard in order to make a CE declaration for one’s ECV with peace of mind?
We will discuss the technical and regulatory aspects of the EN 15194 standard, in particular
- EMC tests
- Electrical safety tests
- Mechanical tests
- Requirements and tests for batteries and chargers
- For connected bikes, the requirements of the RED directive on Radio equipment
- Guillaume Dollie – LCIE Bureau Veritas
- Florent Reille (for the Electrical Safety part) – LCIE Bureau Veritas
- Sébastien Barroux – CRITT
Date : Tuesday 28th September 2021 at 10am