As an automotive manufacturer and supplier, you are looking for a partner to meet the regulatory and / or contractual requirements of your market, LCIE Bureau Veritas offers you its services from the design to the production phase of your equipment.
OUR COVERED AREAS
Components and sub-assemblies, on-board systems and equipment, cables and materials intended for the automotive transport sector.
LCIE Bureau Veritas, recognized as an independent third party and test laboratory of the Bureau Veritas group, which has a worldwide presence, enables international recognition of its various services and tests.
APPLICABLE STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
- B21 7110
- 28401 NDS02
MAIN STANDARDS USED
- ISO 7637-x
- CISPR 25
- ISO 11452
- EN 50498
- ISO 16750-x
- IEC 60068-x
- Regulation UNECE 10 Rev 05 and 06
ENVIRONMENTAL STRENGTH TESTS
- Mechanical tests: vibrations, shocks, jolts.
- Climatic tests: rapid temperature variation (RTV), rapid decompression, humidity, rain, temperature, thermal shock, solar radiation, Salt corrosion (Salt mist), Gaseous corrosion (H2S, SO2, Cl2, NO2), frost, Fluid resistance
- Combined mechanical / climatic tests
- Accelerated aging tests
- Failure tests
- IP index protection tests of equipment enclosures against the penetration of solids and liquids
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY TESTS
- Measurement of conducted and radiated emissions
- Evaluation of immunity to conducted and radiated disturbances
- Tests in laboratories and on customer sites
RADIO AND CONNECTIVITY TESTS
- Mechanical tests and shielding characteristics (Zt)
ELECTROSTATIC LOAD TESTS
- In the industry (IEC 61340-2-x)
- Protection of people against the effects of electromagnetic fields (site mapping)