As a manufacturer in the Navy industry, you are looking for a partner to meet the regulatory and / or contractual requirements of your market, LCIE Bureau Veritas, in constant contact with Bureau Veritas Marine, an internationally recognized certifier, offers you its services from the design to the production phase of your equipment.
OUR COVERED AREAS
- Embedded systems and equipment,
- Cables and materials intended for the Navy industry.
LCIE Bureau Veritas, recognized as an independent third party and test laboratory of the Bureau Veritas group, which has a worldwide presence, enables international recognition of its various services and tests.
APPLICABLE STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
- Navy Directive 2010/98 / EU, 96/98 / EC
- Regulations of certification bodies (BV Rules, Lloyd’s Register, DNV, …)
- IMO Regulations
- IEC 60945, IEC 60068-x, IEC 60079-x,…
BV Navy notified body
Walker tests according to
- NF EN 61340-5-1
- NF EN 61340-5-2
- NF P 62-001
- NF EN 1081
RESISTANCE TESTS IN ENVIRONMENTS
- Mechanical tests: vibrations, shocks, jolts.
- Climatic tests: rapid temperature variation (VRT), rapid decompression, humidity, rain, temperature, thermal shock, solar radiation, Salt corrosion (Salt mist), Gaseous corrosion (H2S, SO2, Cl2, NO2), frost, Fluid resistance
- Combined mechanical / climatic tests
- Accelerated aging tests
- Failure tests
- IP index protection tests of equipment enclosures against the penetration of solids and liquids
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY TESTS
- Measurement of conducted and radiated emissions
- Evaluation of immunity to conducted and radiated disturbances
- Tests in laboratories and on customer sites
- Mechanical tests and shielding characteristics (Zt)
ELECTROSTATIC LOAD TESTS IN INDUSTRY
- IEC 61340-2-x
PROTECTION OF PEOPLE AGAINST THE EFFECTS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
- Site mapping