Bureau Veritas has developed a comprehensive guide to the UKCA marking of products and equipment subject to European Directives and Regulations [ATEX, Machinery, Pressure Equipment, Low Voltage EMC RED, etc.].
Bureau Veritas’ specialists will explain the general framework, specific provisions, and the application schedule, and will shed light on how to simplify your procedures.
On the agenda:
- Introduction BREXIT: evolution of the regulatory context and specificities of the British market versus the European market
- ATEX Pressure Equipment Directive, Machinery Directive, RED Low Voltage EMC Directive: what are the new rules to access the UK market?
- UKCA marking: how to prepare for it?
- What is the feasibility of dual CE/UKCA marking?
- Bureau Veritas solution
- Franck MAIRET : Spécialiste National DESP
- Emmanuel CARRE : Responsable Grands Comptes OPI Energy & Systems
- David INACIO : Manager opérationnel Machines International
- Philippe SISSOKO : Directeur des opérations
Date : Thursday 15 June 2021 at 10am