HEALTH & HYGIENE, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
LCIE Bureau Veritas is mainly specialized in assessing the compliance for electrical and electronic products.
Our vision is to provide every employee with a safe workplace for all while preserving the environment. Hygiene, health, safety, and environmental protection are therefore fundamental for LCIE Bureau Veritas.
LCIE Bureau Veritas commits to carry out all of its operations in compliance with the current legislation, regulations, its own standards, and all other applicable requirements regarding health and safety risks as well as potential environmental impacts from our operations.
THIS COMMITMENT IS BASED ON THE FOLLOWING GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
TO DEVELOP AND PROMOTE A CULTURE OF PREVENTION BY:
- The leadership and involvement of management
- The involvement of all of our employees in the implementation and maintenance of our HSE management system
- Respect from each employee, service provider and visitor of our HSE requirements
- Monitoring the evolution of legal and regulatory obligations
TO MANAGE OUR RISKS AND ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT BY:
- An analysis of risks and our significant environmental impacts
- Prevention of personal injury and harm to any employee’s health.
- Pollution prevention
- Better waste management.
TO CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE OUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BY:
- Monitoring high-performance usage indicators through annual reviews.