LCIE Bureau Veritas is a founding member, testing laboratory and certification body within the IECEx system, and can issue you the necessary qualifications to market your products globally, across many countries.
WHAT IS IECEX?
IECEx is a worldwide compliance assessment system for the category of products that are at risk of explosion according to IEC standards. This system allows direct access, without requiring local certification, into the following markets: Australia, New Zealand. It facilitates receipt of national certifications from IECEx member countries: Russia, China, United States, Canada, Korea, Brazil… and it also facilitates obtaining European ATEX certification.
The main advantage of the system for manufacturers is to eliminate or reduce the associated costs related to:
- Multiple compliance tests and assessments
- Access to small markets
- Market access deadlines
WHAT WE DELIVER
- The ExTR (Ex Test Report): Download the application form
- QAR (Quality Assessment report) quality assurance notifications: Download the application form
- The IECEx compliance certificate: Download the application form
- The IECEx label: Download the application form