Mecanic & Climatic
MECHANICAL & CLIMATE TESTS
LCIE Bureau Veritas can help ensure your products meet the necessary thresholds against mechanical and climatic constraints.
The laboratory was developed both for its initial focus on electrical equipment and for the following sectors: industrial, weaponry, railways, automobiles, aeronautics, navy, etc.
The testing resources made available, as well as LCIE Bureau Veritas’ know-how, make it a laboratory capable of meeting all of your needs in the field of mechanical vibration and climatic tests.
Ensure your equipment properly functions when applying mechanical and / or climatic stress:
- cold, dry heat, moist heat
- temperature variations
- thermal shocks
- frost, thaw
- rapid decompression
- explosion tests
- corrosion: salt spray, industrial atmosphere of type 2, 3 or 4 gases
- waterproofing (IP Index Protection)
- vibrations, mechanical shocks, jerks, which can be combined with temperature, temperature variation and / or damp heat
THE STANDARDS USED
- IEC 60068-2-xx
- GAM EG13
- MIL STD 883, MIL STD 810,…
- DO 160
- Custom specifications
- EN 60068-2-6 – Fc test
- EN 60068-2-34 – Test Fd
- EN 60068-2-27 Fundamental climatic and mechanical robustness tests – EA test and guide: Shocks
- EN 60068-2-29 Fundamental climatic and mechanical robustness tests – Eb test and guide: Shaking
- And for railway applications: EN 61373 Railway applications – Rolling stock – Shock and vibration tests
- EN 60068-2-1 – Test A: Cold
- EN 60068-2-2 – Test B: Dry heat
- EN 60068-2-78 Environmental tests – Part 2-78 tests – damp heat continuous test
- EN 60068-2-14 – Test N: Temperature variations
- EN 60068-2-30 – Test Db: Damp heat cyclic test
- EN 60068-2-38 – Test Z / AD: Composite cyclic temperature and humidity test.
- EN 60068-2-61 – Z / ABDM test Climatic sequences
- EN 60068-2-30 Environmental tests Test Db: Cyclic damp heat test (12 + 12 hour cycle)
- EN 60068-2-40 Z / AM tests: Combined cold / low atmospheric pressure tests
- EN 60068-2-11: Ka test
- EN 60068-2-52 Environmental tests: Part 2: test Kb: salt spray, cyclic test (sodium chloride solution).
- EN 60068-2-60 Test Ke: Corrosion tests in a gas mixture flow
- EN 60068-2-45 Environmental testing – Test Xa: Immersion in cleaning solvents
- EN 60068-2-74 Environmental tests: Part 2: Tests: Xc tests: contamination by fluids